If you use Wear OS Watches, you can get the advantages of utilizing the Google Play Store and several free apps on your smartwatch. Since you can install many applications on your Wear OS, you can do anything on the smartwatch, like the smartphone. You can listen to music, scroll through social media, make calls, receive messages, and do many other things you can do on your smartphone.
But, can you browse the web on your wrist? Yes, your Wear OS supports many internet browsers to offer you an optimal web experience.
Also Read: 14 Best Smartwatch with ECG Approved By FDA
Today, we compiled a list of the Best Browser for Wear OS Watches in 2022.
4 Best Browser for Wear OS Watches
The following are some of the best browsers for Wear OS Smartwatches.
1. Samsung Internet Browser
Samsung has launched one of the most secure and user-friendly browsers for all Wear OS. With this Browser for Wear OS watches, you will get a superb browsing experience on the smartwatch.
2. Odd Browser for Wear OS
Odd browser is one of the Best Browsers for Wear OS because of its smooth surfing experience and standalone functionality. The browser even allows you to stream audio and video files on your Android smartwatch.
3. Web Browser for Wear OS (WIB)
With the assistance of Web Browser for Wear OS, you can browse your smartwatch without the help of your smartphone. It is the Best Browser for wear OS as it offers an optimal surfing experience on most Android smartwatches.
4. Chrome Browser on Wear OS
Google’s latest Chrome browser has become a go-to browser for many Android smartwatch users. With this fast and secure web browser on your Wear OS, you can access personalized info and smoothly search for anything.
How to install Chrome Browser in Wear OS? Guide
By default, your Wear OS watch does not have Chrome Browser by default. However, you can easily install the Chrome browser on the smartwatch. By following the steps, you easily install the Chrome Browser on your smartwatch.
- In the first step of setting up the Chrome Browser on Wear OS, you need to switch on the developer option in the settings on your smartwatch. Then, connect it with WiFi to enable ADB debugging.
- Download Chrome APK into your smartwatch
- Ensure your Wear OS and Smartphone get connected over the same WiFi network before installing the Easy-Fire Tools app on the phone.
- Now, open the Easy-Fire Tools app setting on your phone and input the IP address of the watch to link it with the phone.
- Now, you have to select the APK file of the Chrome browser and transfer it to the Wear OS to install the browser on the smartwatch.
If you are setting up Chrome for your Wear OS Watches for the first time, it may seem tricky and tiring. But, if you follow our detailed step-by-step guide, you can smoothly install it on your smartwatch.
Hopefully, our blog has provided you with the relevant information about the Best Browsers for wear OS. Although all these browsers for Android smartwatches come with several downsides, they offer various freedoms to the users while going online. No matter what Wear OS smartwatch you use, you can implement any browser to get a smooth web experience by spending zero bucks.