The “Just Bling Watches,” or the JBW, is a watch company specializing in designing and manufacturing luxury watches. The JBW watches are known for their “bling” factor, as they often use diamonds and other precious stones in their watches.
- 20 Famous Female Celebrities Wearing Rolex Watches!
- 10 Best Women’s Watches under $100 but Looks Luxurious
Before we go ahead with the Best JBW Watches Reviews, let us have a brief look at the company and its history. We will also cover the build quality, accuracy, and durability of JBW watches.
The History of JBW Watches
JBW watch company was founded in 2008 by siblings Amir and Shabeena Meghan based in Texas. The company aimed to make affordable diamond watches, and they have indeed managed to do so. JBW watches stand along with popular watch brands such as Movado, Michael Kors, and Fossil.
But if you look deep into the company’s history, it can be traced back to 1952. The company was started by Amir and Shabeena Meghan’s grandfather Abdulali Meghani by selling watch straps in Mumbai in 1952 as a side hustle. Later, he started a watch shop in Dubai as a Casio Distributor, where his son Akbar(Amir and Shabeena Meghan’s father) learned the watch business. In the late 90s, he shifted to America to start his watch company.
In 2005, Akbar officially launched his watch company Grand Time in America. After graduation, Ameer decided to join his father to work in the family business. Later his daughter Shabeena came up with the plan to start their watch brand, and her father and brother agreed, and thus the JBW was born in 2008.
Today many celebrities like B. Simone Launches, Cardi B, Kylie Jenner, and Blac Chyna wear JBW watches. The JBW has a wide range of collections for both men and women. Even though JBW watches use diamonds, their watches are pretty affordable.
Durability and Movements
As mentioned already, JBW makes a variety of watches, and the quality and durability of watches depend on the materials and movements they are made of. They use stainless steel or gold to make the watches, and the bands are made of genuine leather, rubber, or metal.
Most JBW watches come with a water resistance of 50 meters, but we cannot compare their durability with the Casio or Garmin watches. But still, you can be sure that the watch will last for a long time if you take good care of it.
The JBW Watch Movements
The JBW watches are mainly powered by a:
- Japanese Chronograph
- Japanese Multifunction
- Swiss Multifunction movement.
The Swiss Movement is far more expensive and accurate than the Japanese movements. In general, the accuracy of the JBW watch is quite good, and you will not face any problems with timekeeping.
Warranty of JBW Watches
The JBW Watches offers two years of the standard warranty, which covers the manufacturing defects and repairs. If you need, you can upgrade to the optional Platinum Warranty, which covers a total of four years from the date of purchase.
In addition to the two-year standard warranty, the Platinum Warranty Covers unlimited battery replacements and one-time Tune-up, Cleaning, and Strap Replacement, depending on your watch model.
7 Best JBW Watches Reviews in 2022
- JBW Luxury Men’s Phantom Diamond Wrist Watch
- JBW Men’s Luxury Jet Setter 2.34 Diamond Wrist Watch
- JBW Luxury Men’s Orion 0.12 Carat Wrist Watch
- JBW Luxury Women’s Mink 0.12 Carat Diamond Crystal Wrist Watch
- JBW Women’s J6303A Mondrian Diamond Watch
- JBW Luxury Men’s Jet Setter GMT MT J6370 1.00 ctw Diamond Wrist Watch
- JBW Men’s Gold Tone Chronograph Diamond watch
The JBW Luxury Men’s Phantom Diamond Wrist Watch is a stunning timepiece to add to your watch collection. It has a 46mm robust case and 316L stainless steel. The watch dial is diamond accented, 18K plated with gold. It has 200 natural round-cut diamonds and three mother-of-pearl sub-dials. These carefully set diamonds add distinguishing styling to the watch, and the bezel is also embedded with diamonds that reflect the light at every angle.
The phantom model comes in three variants, namely 18K gold plating, simply polished stainless steel, and ion plating. The Japanese Quartz movement ensures accurate time keeping, precision, and reliability.
- Offers chronograph movement with separate second and minute stopwatch subdials.
- It has a 24-hour subdial and display for a date.
- The genuine leather wristband stays securely in position with a butterfly clasp.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Easy to see the time even in low light because of its luminance.
2. JBW Men’s Luxury Jet Setter 2.34 Diamond Wrist Watch
It is one of the best JBW watches to have in your collection. The dial is 46mm in diameter, perfect for those fascinated by big dials on their watches. The white dial with 100 round-cut white diamonds makes the watch look luxurious and classy.
The watch is made of a stainless steel case and mineral crystal that makes it scratch-resistant. The luminance on the dial and hands makes time reading in low light conditions relatively easier. Plus, the dial features four sub-dials that tell you the time in New York, LA, Paris, and Tokyo. Unfortunately, you cannot change the time on these sub-dials to another location.
The watch is powered by the Swiz Quartz Movement, which is known for its highly accurate timekeeping. The timepiece is water resistant up to 50 meters, but it is not suitable for swimming or other water-based activities.
- Includes a stainless steel case that enhances the watch’s longevity.
- The etching of diamonds gives a distinctive appearance to the watch.
- A mineral crystal shield prevents any accidental damages.
- Composed of stainless steel, making it highly durable.
- Available in three different sizes
3. JBW Luxury Men’s Orion 0.12 Carat Wrist Watch
It is a diamond accented case watch that will also be a perfect fit for your collection. The case is oval-shaped, made of gold ion-plated stainless steel, and measures 43mm in diameter. It has 12 genuine round-cut white diamonds.
The JBW Luxury Men’s Orion 0.12 Carat Wrist Watch has the Swiz Quartz Movement with an analog dial. The main dial has three round sub-dials. The beautifully embedded diamonds on the dial make it look luxurious and classy.
The watch has a water-resistance rating of 50 meters, but it is not a good idea to take a swim with it. The black leather strap has a deployment clasp that ensures a secure and comfortable fit, but it should not be worn in the water.
- The leather wrist band of 28mm ensures the watch stays in position.
- Day Date Calendar
- Come with a two-year international warranty.
- Have a Swiss quartz movement with an analog display giving high functionality.
4. JBW Luxury Women’s Mink 0.12 Carat Diamond Crystal Wrist Watch
It is one of the best JBW watches for women in 2022. The dial is composed of 18-karat rose-gold plated stainless steel and embellished with 284 Swarovski crystals and 12 natural round-cut diamonds.
It is also powered by the Swiss Quartz movement and has a water resistance of up to 50 meters. This timepiece has a gold-plated stainless steel case and deployment clasp with push-button for added security. This luxurious watch from JBW is perfect for special occasions or as a gift for someone you love, and it comes in a beautiful presentation box.
- Composed of stainless steel that curves effortlessly across the wrist.
- Equipped with a Swiss quartz movement to give the highest standard of quality.
- A sophisticated timepiece with high functionality.
- The length of the wrist band is 28mm, sufficient enough to fit in arms of all sizes.
5. JBW Women’s J6303A Mondrian Diamond Watch
The JBW Women’s J6303A Mondrian Diamond Watch has a Japanese quartz movement which is super trustable. Its watch dial is composed of silver metal embossed with 16 genuine diamonds.
The watch features a stainless steel luxurious bracelet that reminds you of the Rolex’s President bracelet. The bracelet has a Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety which is also made of stainless steel.
It is water-resistant up to 50 meters or 165 feet. So, you can wear it in the rain or while washing your hands. This watch is perfect for those who are looking for a sophisticated and luxurious timepiece that is also water-resistant.
- The dial is 37mm in diameter.
- Looks good on all wrists and is perfect for people who want a watch with a large dial.
- Have the highest standard Japanese movement among all crystal watches for women.
- A three-link metal band made of stainless steel.
- The company provides a two-year standard international warranty with the product.
6. JBW Luxury Men’s Jet Setter GMT MT J6370 1.00 ctw Diamond Wrist Watch
This oversized, boldly designed timepiece finds its position amongst the best JBW watches. It has 100 genuine round-cut white diamonds present all over the watch dial. The dial also has a protective covering to shield the diamonds from scratches.
The best thing about this watch is that it has a Swiss quartz movement, which is known for its accuracy. Luxury Men’s Jet Setter GMT Diamond Wrist Watch features a link bracelet covered with a number clash and double push button clasp, which is also made of stainless steel. The water resistance of this watch is up to 50 meters, which means it can resist accidental splashes of water but is not suitable for swimming or showering.
- Swiss quartz movement ensures high functionality.
- Engineered to have high accuracy via innovative slim movement.
- Can track the time zones of 12 popular cities across the world.
- The product has a two-year international warranty.
7. JBW Men’s Gold Tone Chronograph Diamond watch
The JBW Men’s Gold Tone Chronograph Diamond watch has a boldly designed diamond accented dial of 45mm diameter. The watch consists of 22 natural round-cut white diamonds and is powered by the Japanese Quartz Chronograph Movement.
The watch has an H-Link bracelet with a deployment buckle. The water resistance of the watch is up to 50 meters. The JBW Men’s Gold Tone Chronograph Diamond watch is an exquisite timepiece that makes a statement. It is perfect for special occasions or as an everyday accessory. The unique design and quality craftsmanship make this watch a must-have
- Include three mother-of-pearl sub-dials for date and display.
- The stainless steel wristband stays securely fastened with a deployment buckle.
- Have Japanese quartz chronograph movement.
- Include a classic design to grace up your watch collection.
1. What brand is JBW?
JBW is a watch brand that is known for its stylish timepieces. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in the United States. JBW watches are not just watches but fashion accessories. All the diamonds on the watch are authentic and feature certified Swarovski crystals.
2. Who created JBW?
JBW was created by two entrepreneurs, Joe Mirante and Bob Amelio. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in the United States.
3. What type of diamonds is in JBW watches?
The diamonds on JBW watches are Swarovski crystals. It means that these diamonds are real and of high quality.
Summing it up
JBW is a good watch brand that makes stylish timepieces. They are not just watches but fashion accessories. All the diamonds on the watch are authentic and feature certified Swarovski crystals. The watches never fail to fulfill quality, design, and accuracy to the customers.
The diamonds embossed on the dial are unique. A high-quality 316L stainless steel material is used for watches. The only disappointment is a low water-resistance rating. We hope this best JBW watches review will help you to understand this brand better. Happy Shopping!